 Announcements / 3281 (-10)
  Re: TCLTC ILTCO show at the NMRA in Philly wrap up

Hi All, Yes it's been 12 days and I never knew how much I could miss my long distance friends! I could write a book on the topic... anyway... Each and everyone that was at the show deserves a huge thanks for all the hard work that went into the (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  (canceled)

  Pick a Brick Reservations online! Brick Bazaar! Presentations! Breaking 300!

(URL) Pick a Brick Reservation Form Online! BrickFest has arranged a discounted Pick-a-Brick (PAB) Case Pack (aka bulk) program with LEGO retail thru the Potomac Mills Outlet. This is a special deal for BrickFest attendees only. The elements will be (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  New animations: AT-STP and Moth Fighter (and StarCraft Marine)

I've posted 2 new "special effect" short clips of new stuff rendered in POV-Ray. The scene files are available for download as well. The Moth fighter jet is something I made and have been using to test explosions. I've finally "finished" it to my (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jul-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  New Book: Who Are You People?

Last year I was contacted by freelance writer (URL) Cauldron>. She came out to House of Bricks in 2005 to (URL) some time> and interview all of us for her upcoming book about folks with eccentric hobbies. Her book has now been published and info can (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jul-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  LSC Final Draft: Call for Ratification

Since the LDraw.org Standards Committee Final Draft has been posted (URL) and publicly discussed, and since by peoples’ silence, there appear to be no more lingering objections, I hereby call for a community vote to ratify this draft: (URL) the (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jul-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  2006 LSC: LDraw Standard Committee Election is open

The 2006 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) election is now open. To vote, please visit (URL) and log in with your user account. Next, visit the ballot page on LDraw.org here: (URL) summary of the candidates can be found at: (URL) LDraw (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jul-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Joshua Jackson "The Lionheart" LEGO® Custom Castle Tower

Joshua Jackson "The Lionheart" LEGO® Custom Castle Tower There is a Custom LEGO® Set being produced by the family of Joshua Jackson "The Lionheart" Kelley. The Kelley family lost their little boy on Fathers Day in 2005. After almost 2 months and (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.announce)

  Almost 300! And another Mindstorms Challenge! And more!

(URL) Almost 300 Registrants! With about 2 weeks left on registration deadline, we are very close to 300 guests - so if you haven't paid your registration fee, now's the time to do it to guarantee your place at BrickFest! You know the website, so (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  The Exo-Force Build Off

I'm proud to announce (URL) MechaHub's> first contest! (URL) click on pic for the full rules page For the click challenged ;) Ladies and Gents and Kids of all ages. I’m very proud to announce a new Mecha contest. The Exo-Force Build Off. The theme (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact