 Announcements / 326
    Duane Hess Temporarily Off-line —Duane Hess
   This is just a note to let everyone know that I will be temporarily off-line starting October 8th while I make another employment change. If you have any concerns, send them to my E-mail after that time, and I will respond as soon as I can. - Duane (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.announce)