 Announcements / 3246 (-5)
  The Move Is On...

Hi all, I think it is time to let all of you know that LUGNET will switch servers - as some delinquent computer firm liked to put it - "real soon now". We are currently sorting out the domain re-routing procedure, but after that it is anticipated (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce) !!

  BrickNebula Episode 15: Marcon Recap

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 15: Marcon Recap>. This is a quick podcast -- it's a audio recap from our club meeting about the Marcon display. It might be boring to the casual listener -- and if you're a fan (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  Crocodile : amphibian machine for adventurers

Hello everybody, A new moc : a 19th century machine for exploration. For more, follow the link. (URL) Comments welcome, Enjoy, Eric (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: German DB v200 and others for LDD/LEGO Factory

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote: (snip a lot of errors) Ugh! I'm sorry. I found another error in the model. I had some part collisions inside where the fake diesel motor sits. OK, round three: The DB v200 without the 9 volt train motor (504pcs, (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

  My Legoland competition MOC's

I was a finalist in Legoland Model Builder contest held two weeks ago. To prepare for the regional and final contests I gathered twenty some-odd pounds of bricks and plates and tried to build some sculptures. As a math teacher/math geek I sort of (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact