 Announcements / 3241 (-5)
  New Custom Molded MODERN Minifig Weapons from BrickArms

BrickArms is OPEN! Hi all! I've just opened my new BrickArms store offering custom molded minifig-compatible modern weapons (try saying that five times fast!). Each was designed using a 3D CAD program, and the molds were made using Computer (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Server switchover

LUGNET is in the midst of its change-over to new servers. I apologize for any dupicate posts you may receive via e-mail. I'm not sure what the cause of that is yet. There's potential for a short outage. -Suz (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce) !!

  BrickFest Bulletin: 200 and building! And calls for....

(URL) 200? Already? BrickFest has passed the 200 registered attendee mark a little faster than I thought. While this is a great thing, it does mean I have to reevaluate things to make sure that things run smoothly. So I will encourage those who have (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  List of authors who have not yet affirmed the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement

We (LDraw.org) are still trying to contact all the authors who have contributed to the Parts Library over the years but have not yet affirmed the current version of the Contributor Agreement (URL) Below you will find a list of all the authors (...) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

  GeekBrick Live Episode 1 Available!

(URL) GeekBrick Live is ready and available for download. (URL) del.icio.us Links> (URL) Flickr Set> Click below to get the episode: (URL) Normal Feed> (URL) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact