 Announcements / 3236 (-5)
  Announcing... The Second Annual Joe Vig Contest!!!

Announcing... ====== (URL) You will find all the contest information on (URL) The Second Annual Joe Vig Contest> page. This contest does not begin until June 1st, 2006, so please don't post your entries before then. (The curators of .vignette are (...) (18 years ago, 27-May-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  News Video Podcast, Ideas Needed!

Hey everyone, I am planning on starting up a video podcast that talks about some of the different building techniques, and then demonstrates them using real bricks. Each episode will probably only be a few minutes long, depending. Question is, where (...) (18 years ago, 26-May-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Wayne Manor Building Contest at BrickZone.net

Hey everybody! I hope this is the right place to post this. If not please accept my apologies and advise me on how to move it to the right place. Thank you! I am sponsoring a contest at BrickZone.net. It's the Build Wayne Manor Contest. Check out (...) (18 years ago, 26-May-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  2nd International LEGO MINDSTORMS Competition

We have great news for you. The 2nd International LEGO MINDSTORMS Competition is on the horizon We are in the early planning phase but for now we can disclose the date and the location. It will take place the weekend of October 6-8 in Billund, (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.announce) !

  BrickJournal 4: The LCAD Issue

(URL) is here! This issue is 96 pages, and includes event reports from Europe, interviews with Alban Nanty and Mark Larson, and how-tos on LCAD software! Not to mention the Bat stuff.... You can download Issue 4 here: (URL) Full Torrent,> (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact