 Announcements / 3218
  3 life-size human busts built for Herman Miller "See magazine"

Hi again, everybody! Back in February I was asked to build three life-size monochromatic human busts. They were included in Herman Miller's award-winning design magazine, "SEE", alongside an article about the humanization of architecture and design. (...) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: 3 life-size human busts built for Herman Miller "See magazine"

Absolutely outstanding. (...) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: 3 life-size human busts built for Herman Miller "See magazine"

(...) Hey Sean! Pretty nice work! Although I have to say the red one looked like a guy with a ponytail and a moustache. I was pretty surprised it was supposed to be a woman! Still, nice work! Bill Vollbrecht <www.brickcreations.com> (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: 3 life-size human busts built for Herman Miller "See magazine"

(...) I'd actually tend to agree :) I worked from a profile photo of a real woman... in the photo she was heavily made up (eyeliner, lipstick, etc), and it wasn't until well after I was a ways into the model that I stepped back and realized how (...) (18 years ago, 4-May-06, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)