 Announcements / 3216 (-5)
  2006 LDraw.org Steering Committee Election Results

The winners of the 2006 LDraw Steering Committee Election are (in alphabetical order by last name): Kevin L. Clague Chris Dee Tore Eriksson Tim Gould Willy Tschager Congratulations to the new LDraw Steering Committee members! Willy Tschager (...) (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !!

  NWBrickCon Registration Reminder

(URL) Just a reminder. NWBrickCon registration will be increasing from $38 to $44 on Saturday May 6th. So register early at (URL) the website> and save yourself some money. We are working hard and the event looks to be shaping up for one of the best (...) (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, FTX) !!

  Re: The NXT NDA is relaxed...

(...) Indeed, I just published some NXT technic stuff (motors behavior, NXT cable hacking) on my site: (URL) to come... Enjoy! Philo (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce)

  Newswatch: Fifth Legoland Park in Kansas City area in 2009

Exciting news for residents of the midwest United States! I read this in the 4/28/2006 Kansas City Star. "Joco" is the local shorthand for Johnson County KS: a very well-to-do, family oriented suburb on the western side of Kansas City,MO with (...) (18 years ago, 28-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.mediawatch) !!

  Lots of LEGO-words built for celebrity press event

Hi, everybody! I finsihed up another project a few weeks ago, and I'm finally around to posting about it now... The models I made weren't very intricate or complex, but they were fun to build nonetheless. On April 6, TLG held a press conference in (...) (18 years ago, 22-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact