 Announcements / 3201 (-5)
  LEGO Color Chart (the portable kind) available

I’ve been holding off on announcing this, because I know how sensitive the color issue is, but things are what they are, and I've created this nice chart for everyone, so the time has come to share. :-) At the link below, you can find a .PDF file (...) (18 years ago, 13-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  LEGO Factory fulfillment is MAY 8 (was: LF Individual Parts Fulfillment)

(...) As you've all noticed, April 8th has come and gone with no change in LF. I did find out that there was a miscommunication, and since I dislike assigning blame or pointing fingers (like at Steve Witt for instance) I won't go into details. (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX)

  4888 Ocean Odyssey alternate MOCs

Hi all, I recently went on a work trip and took the parts of set 4888 Ocean Odyssey with me. These two MOC's were the result. (4 URLs) All I added is a mini-fig. I wouldn't normally post about these MOCs, but I've seen a lot of posts from fairly new (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  HoB 2006, one month away

(URL) This is a friendly reminder that Chicago House of Bricks is rapidly approaching. Come join us May 12-14 in Downer’s Grove, Illinois! Please be sure to register soon if you plan to attend. (URL) Visit our website for more information.> We hope (...) (18 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.ky, FTX) !!

  Pimp My Mech WINNERS

Sorry for the delay in posting this here - I did have the winners posted at my site on the 8th as promised. The turnout was exceptional - 35 entries were received by the deadline (not counting my sample Mech) and things were turned over to a panel (...) (18 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact