 Announcements / 3196 (-10)
  POV animation of walking minifig

In POV-ray, I programmed a general animation for a walking minifig. (URL) It originated several years ago, but now I intend to clean up and publish the file so everyone can use it to make minifigs walk. I'm almost finished with polishing it up for (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Pneumatics: LEGO High or Low?

A new section is added to LEGO On my mind. The Highs & Lows section will offer very personal reviews of LEGO products which I consider interesting Highs or Lows in LEGO history. Be assured, even Lows can be interesting and the reviews are certainly (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce)

  ZNAP: A LEGO High or Low?

A new section is added to LEGO On my mind. The Highs & Lows section will offer very personal reviews of LEGO products which I consider interesting Highs or Lows in LEGO history. Be assured, even Lows can be interesting and the reviews are certainly (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce)

  Brickfest Bulletin 2

(URL) Badge, MOC Cards, and Brick Bazaar Forms are Now LIVE! I am happy to announce that registrants can now edit their badges on their BrickFest account. Unlike previous years, BrickFest 2006 has a new design: (URL) Attendees can edit their name, (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 4/9

All, The next Austin TexLUG meeting will be this coming Sunday, April 9. Come on out and show off what you've been working on! If you have questions about Mindstorms NXT, come by and we'll see if we can help you with the answers. (The library's wifi (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  BrickNebula Episode 14: Going Batty

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula>PodCast, (URL) Episode 14: Going Batty>. In our latest podcast, Dave & I talk about the new Batman, Mindstorms NXT, V-Pods and more! Thanks for listening & have fun! --Mike & Dave (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX) !

  Laval train show

English below Bonjour, Les 8 et 9 avril, avec un groupe d'amis, nous allons participer à une exposition de hobby et modelisme à Laval. Ce sera notre 10ème participation à cette exposition. Venez voir les nouvautées. endroit: Polyvalente Georges (...) (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon)

  New VicLUG site

(URL) Hey all, The new VicLUG ( Victoria, BC, Canada ) site is up and basically ready for public use ( these things are never totally done ). Please update your bookmarks, the previous VL sites are not being updated anymore, or add us a new one, (...) (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Finishing the Lego Part/Set History CD.

Hello, Most of you haven't heard from me for a while..... I have been busting my butt trying to finish the Lego CD. I said a year ago I would be done soon... and here I am... still finishing it. The saying "Biting off more than you can chew" is very (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  LEGOPalooza Display at Morehead Planetarium, Chapel Hill, NC April 1

NCLUG had its second LEGO event at Morehead Planetarium at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, April 1. The club had four dedicated display areas: (URL) a moonbase with modules from members Carin Proctor, Sam Cox, Adam Skelding, David (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.nc, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact