 Announcements / 3191 (-10)
  BrickNebula Episode 14: Going Batty

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula>PodCast, (URL) Episode 14: Going Batty>. In our latest podcast, Dave & I talk about the new Batman, Mindstorms NXT, V-Pods and more! Thanks for listening & have fun! --Mike & Dave (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX) !

  Laval train show

English below Bonjour, Les 8 et 9 avril, avec un groupe d'amis, nous allons participer à une exposition de hobby et modelisme à Laval. Ce sera notre 10ème participation à cette exposition. Venez voir les nouvautées. endroit: Polyvalente Georges (...) (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon)

  New VicLUG site

(URL) Hey all, The new VicLUG ( Victoria, BC, Canada ) site is up and basically ready for public use ( these things are never totally done ). Please update your bookmarks, the previous VL sites are not being updated anymore, or add us a new one, (...) (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Finishing the Lego Part/Set History CD.

Hello, Most of you haven't heard from me for a while..... I have been busting my butt trying to finish the Lego CD. I said a year ago I would be done soon... and here I am... still finishing it. The saying "Biting off more than you can chew" is very (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  LEGOPalooza Display at Morehead Planetarium, Chapel Hill, NC April 1

NCLUG had its second LEGO event at Morehead Planetarium at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, April 1. The club had four dedicated display areas: (URL) a moonbase with modules from members Carin Proctor, Sam Cox, Adam Skelding, David (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.nc, FTX) !!

  Save 9 Volt Trains

Now is our chance to take action and help influance a decision within LEGO before a point of no return is reached. In order to do that a web site has been created for the purpose of saving the 9v electric train line. Access to the site is free. At (...) (18 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

  Better late than never, BrikWars 2005 is out of the gate

Wow! Lugnet sure is quiet when you put .admin in the skip-filter. I hope you guys don't mind me interrupting the cultured debate about who gets to be the foulest villain in the Friendliest Place on the Internet -- but I've got news! Ludicrously (...) (18 years ago, 2-Apr-06, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Pimp My Mech - The Entries are IN

(URL) The deadline has passed - the entires are in! And what an awesome batch of entries it is...36 different takes on Pimping out a Base 7708 Kit! Winners will be announced on April 8th, but in the meantime come on over and check out all the (...) (18 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  9v Train status report.

OK, we have been given a limited amount of information that we have been authorized to share. Now I am a fan first and Ambassador second so I am going to give you all the nuts and bolts first. After that I am going to break down each statement as I (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  SCLTC Thomas the Tank Engine Weekend at LLCA Photos

First photos of SCLTC's Thomas the Tank Engine display at LEGOLAND California on March 25/26 are now up (URL). (6 URLs) The weekend was an enormous success for the park which enjoyed two of its four highest attendance days ever! -Ted SCLTC (18 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact