 Announcements / 3181 (-10)
  2006 LDraw Steering Committee Election will conclude tomorrow

As announced in this thread (URL) by Orion Pobursky the 2006 LDraw.org Steering Committee election will conclude at 2359 EDT (GMT -0500), March 29, 2005 and the winners will be announced shortly thereafter. You are still in time to vote, please (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  COLTC displays at GTE, Cincinnati, March 24 & 25

This weekend, the Central Ohio Lego Train Club will display a ~30 x 30 foot layout at the Great Train Expo show in Cincinnati, OH. The show is open on Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM - 4 PM. We will show many new creations, and this will be the first (...) (18 years ago, 24-Mar-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce) !

  NWBrickCon update

(2 URLs) nwbrickcon.org> is online Hey folks, we've got great news. (URL) nwbrickcon.org> is online. Online registration is available along with ordering your NWBrickCon tee shirt, commemorative model, and/or Brick Bazaar Space. Current registration (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, FTX) !!

  SCLTC Brings the Island of Sodor to LEGOLAND California

SCLTC will bring the Island of Sodor to the first ever Thomas The Tank Engine/Bob the Builder weekend at LEGOLAND California this coming Saturday March 25 and Sunday March 26. Fans of Thomas and His Friends will see Thomas, Percy, Toby and other (...) (19 years ago, 20-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.town, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX) !!

  All About Family LEGO® Contests

We are doing a monthly LEGO® Club here in MInneapolis and we are going to start doing some FUN LEGO® Contests where we will be asking Customizers to work on fun projects and submit them. (We are not endorsed nor sponsored by LEGO) IF we use your (...) (19 years ago, 19-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce)

  NW TrainFest 2006

PSLTC and GPLR To Hold Regional LEGO Fest: Who: All LEGO Enthusiasts What: NW TrainFest 2006 Where: GPLR Clubhouse @ <www.cedarhillscrossing.com Cedar Hills Crossing> When: 03.25.2006 (All Day Event) Why: To Share The LEGO Experience! Greetings LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Michiana-LTC to display at the SJVRR Swap Meet - Sunday, March 19

To all, The Michiana LEGO Train Club is pleased to display at the upcoming SJVRR Swap Meet on Sunday, October 16. Event Details: 10:00AM - 3:00PM CST Address: Elks lodge 3535 East McKinley Avenue South Bend, Indiana 46615 Admission: Individual $4 (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

  Old Grey 1x1 Plates at S@H

Shop @ Home is selling 90-piece bags of 1x1 plates for $2.99: <https://shop.lego.c...asp?p=BAG2 old very light grey> <https://shop.lego.c...asp?p=BAG3 old light grey> <https://shop.lego.c...asp?p=BAG4 old dark grey> <https://shop.lego.c...asp?p=BAG5 (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Brickfest Bulletin

(URL) Keynote, Registration, Logo and Odds and Ends Keynote Speaker Confirmed I'm proud to announce that the keynote speaker this year is Tormud Askildsen of LEGO Community Development. He has been one of the many people in the LEGO Group (...) (19 years ago, 10-Mar-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.build, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  House of Bricks, 2006!

(URL) Chicago House of Bricks will once again be held in conjunction with To Be Continued! A fine cut of LEGO will be served with savory science-fiction, buttered fantasy, and field-fresh gaming. But the ‘piece de resistance’ will be the fun (...) (19 years ago, 10-Mar-06, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.ky, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact