 Announcements / 3171 (-10)
  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 3/12

All, The next Austin TexLUG meeting will be this Sunday, March 12. It's been a few months since we've gotten together, so come on out and show off what you've been working on! I'll be shortly announcing and posting rules for a line following and (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  The Gateway LEGO Users Group (GtwLUG) will present at the Great Train Expo

The Gateway LEGO Users Group (GtwLUG) will present at the Great Train Expo, two tracks of steam and diesel train models running on a 12' x 16' layout with various scenes made of LEGO bricks. Watch trains travel by a water features with working (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Remix Lenin - Last weekend

Hi all, Just a reminder that this is the last weekend of the (URL) remix Lenin> challenge. If you want me to add you to the final write up you need to get your version in by Monday (6th March). So please keep those remixes coming. Tim (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  IDLE 2006 - Please join me in celebrating on 3/18

Dear Fellow LEGO-Lovin' Folk, Again this year, I'll be celebrating a holiday I made up just to celebrate a holiday. Just to explain, when I started at my current job, I found that we employees had available to us something called a "floating (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ne.oma, lugnet.loc.us.ne.lin)

  Introducing Your Cycle 3 LEGO Ambassadors

I am proud to introduce the members of the 3rd cycle of the LEGO Ambassador Program. Lenny Hoffman - USA Eric Brok - The Netherlands Chris Giddens - USA Knud Tomsen - Denmark Kelly McKiernan - USA Volker Draschka - Germany Todd Kubo - USA Luis (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce) !!

  XXII Italian Legofest in Ballabio, northern Italy (near Milan)

XXII Legofest is coming for the first time in Ballabio (near Lecco, Northern Italy, not far from Milan). The show will take place on 1st and 2nd July 2006. Saturday 1 will be reserved to the AFoL/luggers. Sunday 2 will be an open exhibition. See all (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Announcing Brickvention 2006!

Well folks, it's finally here! The first all-Australian public LEGO fan expo, Brickvention 2006! To be held in Melbourne, Australia, on June 10-11 2006, Brickvention is still in the planning stages, but we are currently working on: Presentations (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Condor Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th

A reminder about Condor this coming weekend. (...) One of the prizes will be the snack sized version of Serenity: (URL). (...) We're still on track for this. We'll have gaming most of the day Saturday and Sunday, and possibly some Friday night. (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  The Japan Premiere of Joe Vig

Announcing the premiere of Joe Vig... to Japan! (URL) In the image, the Japanese characters in black read "Bonyari Bouzu", which means "Oblivious guy". The red characters read "Joo Viggu" (where "Joo" - with a long 'o' - sounds much like his English (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.jp, FTX) !!

  Brickshelf Down?!

Hi all: Is brickshelf down? I'm getting Internet Explorer's lovely error message for when a page is down. All links off of mocpages (even deep links), and now even the homepage fails. What's up? -Josh Underhay. When you go to www.brickshelf.com, as (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact