 Announcements / 3151 (-5)
  House of Bricks (May 12 -14, 2006) is Coming Up!

I’m very happy to announce that registration for Chicago House of Bricks at To Be CONtinued 5: Legends is now online. Prices and information for registration can be accessed <https://2becontinue...conreg.php here>. Registration is not exclusive to (...) (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.ky, FTX)

  Master Model Builder Search 2006 Kicks off Monday at LLCA!

A new Model Builder Search for 2006 kicks off at LEGOLAND California on Monday February 20th. The park will hold auditions for someone to eventually win a job as a LEGOLAND Master Model Builder. The Monday event runs from 3pm to 7pm. More more info (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

  Fabuland Housewives

Fabuland Housewives the series is here. You can check out the pilot episode at (URL) I hope everyone has a lot of fun with it. --Mark p.s. I posted this in lugnet.fabuland as well, but then someone pointed out that no one ever reads that (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  PIMP my MECH contest

Hello all - I was inspired by a thread over at the LiveJournal LEGO community to set up a new contest over at (URL) Reasonably Clever>. Namely: (URL) Pimp My Mech>> (Click on the image to be taken to the full contest page) The idea is fairly simple (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

  MORE pics (was Re: Pics from American International TOY FAIR(r) 2006

OK, some updates for you. I was able to get to Javits today (in one of the worst snowstorms to hit the east coast in a while, the buses weren't running, the ride I cadged got stuck, the trains were all having sticking door problems, etc etc... the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.year.2006, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact