 Announcements / 3146 (-10)
  (canceled)

  Pics from American International TOY FAIR(r) 2006

I was fortunate enough to be invited to the Lego showroom preview event at the LEGO showroom at 24th and Broadway, in NYC, as part of the 2006 American International TOY FAIR, ((URL) so naturally I went... just like last year. I uploaded a bunch of (...) (19 years ago, 12-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.year.2006, lugnet.lego) !!

  NELUG 2005 Annual Report

(URL) NELUG's Executive Committee is pleased to announce the release of NELUG's first Annual Report. Part traditional annual report, part yearbook, NELUG's 2005 Annual Report contains information on it's membership, the changes that occurred to the (...) (19 years ago, 12-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX) !

  IRON MECHA Results!

Greeting my Iron Mecha masters! Welcome to all the spectators! The judges have given me their results and I have tallied them. First, I'd like to say that this has been a blast, and quite the competition. I also have a few thanks I'd like to say. (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

  BrickSouth and FLL Display/Convention April 27th - 29th

Announcing BRICKSOUTH LEGO® Convention. BRICKSOUTH will be held in Atlanta, GA on April 27 - 29, 2006 in conjunction with the FIRST LEGO League Ocean Odyssey World Festival and the FIRST Championship. Last year thousands of middle and high school (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !!

  TLG Board of Directors gives praise to BrickJournal Issue #3

We just got word from The LEGO Group that Kjeld, Tormod, and JVK have all given praise to Joe and his staff for the work on BrickJournal issue 3. A few of us have received emails directly from some of them with congratulations. The issue has even (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.brickjournal) !!

  GeekBrick Live on iTunes

The GeekBrick Live podcast feed is now avaiable at the iTunes music store. If you have the latest iTunes, go to the Podcasts > Podcast Directory and then search "lego" and you will find our podcast. You can subscribe (URL) (Note: You must have the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Announcing BrickFest 2006

BrickFest 2006 is a GO! Mark your calendars August 25-27 for BrickFest! This year, the convention will be in Washington DC area at the Sheraton Premiere in Tyson's Corner. With the change in venue, the event will be a bit different this year. But (...) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.games) !!

  Modular Hill Standard

COLTC, the Central Ohio LEGO Train Club, has come up with a modular hill standard. The goal of this standard was to provide more height-variations into layouts, and increase the number of running trains. (URL) There are a variety of ways these (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  The Minifig Macro 1.2 Released

I've updated my Minifig macro! I've also renamed it to "James' POV-Ray Library" because it includes more than the minifig macro. (URL) new additions: - All minifigs created with the macro take advantage of the walk code. - 91 ready to use official (...) (19 years ago, 4-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact