 Announcements / 3131
    First GBC —Patrick Bégin
   Here is a Brickshelf library : (URL) will find the first GBC we made at QuéLUG (a LUG located in Quebec, Canada). The Quicktime movie is quite heavy : 25MB. Here is the deeplink for it : (URL) (19 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic)

        Re: First GBC —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Hello Patrick, Nice GBC! I think I recognize a few modules ;o) The vertical ball shooter is outstanding! Has it a good reliability? How about wear on fast turning wheels? Philo (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic)