 Announcements / 3131 (-5)
  First GBC

Here is a Brickshelf library : (URL) will find the first GBC we made at QuéLUG (a LUG located in Quebec, Canada). The Quicktime movie is quite heavy : 25MB. Here is the deeplink for it : (URL) (19 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic)

  TD custom registry

Hi, Track Designer is well known and still a very popular software to design layouts, mainly amongst LEGO train fans. The growing interest in the french AFOL community led us to translate in french the help documentation ((URL) here>). (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Bricksmith 1.3: Here's Looking at You, Kid

My latest update to Bricksmith for Macintosh is focused heavily on viewing-related enhancements. (2 URLs) Bricksmith 1.3> adds the following features: Multiple viewports Perspective in the 3D view Preset orthographic viewing angles (front, top, (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Interactive link list - add your sites

Hey all, I don't think that Klas Schöldström posts here, so I'm going to go ahead and post on his behalf. Tired of outdated link lists? The answer is a constantly updatable link list where members of the community can add new sites and flag dead (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  IRON MECHA, One Week Left

Outstanding my Mecha Masters! (munches on Bell Pepper) We are all have very much fun watching your progress. So much in fact that I'm hoping that I'm keeping up with you all. Below is a listing of all the contestants, the name of the entry (if one (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact