 Announcements / 3090
  ILENN Update: Alpha 4

ILENN has been updated with a major new interface and functionality: (URL) Lots of improvement going on, I welcome everybody to try it out. Still have a ways to go, but it's definitely moving in the right direction. Comments about layout and (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: ILENN Update: Alpha 4

(...) Looks like the Market Update column still has some more math problems to work out: "Price: strike$29.99/strike $79.99 (Sale: -166% off!)" (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: ILENN Update: Alpha 4

(...) Hi Kelly, The ILENN page is currently getting MySQL errors. The blog seems to still be working fine. ROSCO (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: ILENN Update: Alpha 4

(...) Huh, I suppose I should look at that... thanks, Ross. I think the RSS feed is working well so far, though. Kelly (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)