 Announcements / 3015
    Plays with the Heaven and Earth Creative Thing Abnormal Play —Brendan Powell Smith
   I finally got my hands on a copy of the Japanese language publication of (URL) The Brick Testament: Stories from the Book of Genesis>, which apprently was released last December: (URL) "Plays with the Heaven and Earth Creative Thing Abnormal Play" (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.jp, FTX) !!