 Announcements / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
Fabuland Homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 21:21:10 GMT

Hi all,

The homepage I was making about my favorite LEGO theme, Fabuland, is
finally placed on the net. Because there was little information about
this theme (not at The LEGO Group nor at other sites) I made a personal
homepage for this theme. The site contains some pictures of my
collection, a set list and a trade market especially for the Fabuland
theme. The quality of the pictures isn't very good yet, but I will add
some better pictures soon.

I want to thank everybody who responded my previous message about the
conditions for a personal LEGO homepage, the site should now fulfill the
conditions.

The address of the site is:

http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabu1eng.html

Greetings