 Announcements / 2968
2967  |  2969
Subject:
360 ° panorama shots and report from 1000steine-Land 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:26:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

at the 3rd 1000steine-Land in Berlin we had a new location with lots of separate MOC islands. A guy from www.panoshot.de took some great shots and it will give you a great feeling exploring the exhibition.

1000steine-Land panoramas at www.panoshot.de

Use the mouse to see the whole picture - beware not to get dissy :-)

And we started to collect some “normal” picture galleries:

Steinford by Andreas Böker

Steinford details

Steinford castle

gallery by El Caracho including 2x4 brick throw

gallery by eastpole

tons of pics by Jan van Ree

gallery by BricksInLev

And some movies:

Mosaic setup

Crane timed build

Some facts of 1000steine-Land 2005

• 2500 square metres for MOC layouts

• tons of small and great MOCs

• timed Super Crane (#8421) build: 1:55

• railracers

• “The Crane” to collect candies

• Mosaic “Gendarmenemarkt” ( a sight in Berlin) with 90 48x48 baseplates

• Train History with allmost all officail LEGO Train Sets

• visitors form Germany, Austria, Hungary and Holland

And for the first time we had a “1000steine-Day” on Friday. Similar to BrickFest it wasn’t open to the public and we had some activities for the fan community:

• Dirty Brickster

• talks/presentations: -- Building in odd numbers (Ben) -- Introduction to the moonbase standard (Oliver) -- How to build Sculpture (Tobias) -- From reality to model (Holger) -- Design process of the LEGO Super Crane #8421 (Frank form TLC)

• 2x4 brick throw

• dinner in the evening

• doorprizes, T-Shirts etc.

• Wikings set presentation

• 1000steine-Land MOC by Ben

A big big THANK YOU to René and Axel who did a brilliant job in organizing the whole event and thanks to all who were involved in the 1000steine-Land.

Regards from Germany

HoMa