 Announcements / 2966 (-10)
  Re: New home for Brickshelf Scan Library

It took a little bit longer than we had hoped, but the scans are now available again. We still need to add the PDF instructions, and the catalogs, but we felt that releasing what we have already would be better than waiting for everything to be (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  Many thanks!

Hi all, I'd like to thank all of you who have responded to me either on LUGNET or offline with comments and suggestions - I really appeciate them. And thanks for all the kind words and compliments, but I need to give credit to my staff... the (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

  A new project...

Hi all, it's with a great deal of pride that I announce the first issue of  (URL)   BrickJournal is a quarterly publication that will focus on the AFOL community with articles about:    • People - the personalities of the community  • Building - the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX) !!

  Mecha Pose Contest Winners

First I'd like to thank all the entrants to the Mecha Pose Contest. All the entries were superb. Eric and I chatted on the phone, dileberated your entries, and decided some winners. So without further ado: ===...=== SMALL MECHA (URL) Leonard Hoffman (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  *** LDView Version 3.0 RC 1 Released ***

LDView version 3.0 RC 1 is now available for public testing, in both source and binary forms for Windows and Linux. You can find both at the LDView web page on SourceForge.net: (URL) This is a Release Candidate for LDView 3.0. Compared to LDView (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX) !

  It's coming (new hint daily)

Hi- SCLTC is up to something big. We will post a hint daily. You are invited to guess what we are doing. If, by chance, you know what we're doing, then it would not be a guess for you to respond here. Have fun! -Ted Michon SCLTC (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  BrickNebula PodCast #6: Sun Stroke

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 6: Sun Stroke> In our latest podcast, we both suffer from sun stroke... Oh, and we ramble on about LEGO deals... and a few other things before our Skype connection disintegrates (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  Bricksaic Version 0.1.8

New Version of Bricksaic with way too many new features to list but some highlights include: Can now pick the size of the bricks and plates used to make the LDraw file 2x brick studs up, is now reinforced. which means that tall columns of same width (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

  We have an ISD winner!

Greetings from the LEGO Fan group again! Lately we have been making quite a stir in the community, and we're not about to stop yet. Earlier this year, LEGOLAND California hosted a Star Wars® Weekend . Part of this event included 2 Imperial Star (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.community, FTX) !

  MOC: Gunther Mech and Landing Platform

Enjoy- (URL) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact