 Announcements / 2945
    BrickFest DC 2005 Technic/Mindstorms events —John Barnes
   BrickFest is coming and the robots are getting restless! Competition robots that is. Yes, BrickFest is just two months away and its time to start tuning up your competition robots. There are four competitions this year, look at (URL) for more info. (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics) !!

        Re: BrickFest DC 2005 Technic/Mindstorms events —Gustavo Brinck
   Great!!! Today I started to think how to recue the miner, I have a doubt about the cage dimension is 6x6x5 (stud) right? Best Regards Gustavo Lugenet 566 Santiago Chile (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)