 Announcements / 2931 (-5)
  The Great Ball Contraption at BrickFest

As previously announced (URL), we will be assembling a Great Ball Contraption (URL) at this year's BrickFest. At the same time, we will be attempting to set a new world record for the Largest Rube Goldberg machine (URL) with our Great Ball (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce) !

  A teaser

Some of you may have seen this: (URL) tuned, more info is coming. (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Announcing... The First Joe Vig Contest !!!

(URL) Announcing... the First Joe Vig Contest!!! ======== You will find all the contest information on (URL) The First Joe Vig Contest> page. This contest does not begin until June 1st, 2005, so please don't post your entries before then. (The (...) (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

  Club Logos and Website Club Links for the BrickFest website

The BrickFest Team is calling upon clubs with members attending BrickFest to submit their club logos and URL to BrickFest for inclusion in the Participating Clubs section on the side bar on the home page. The web logo button size is 88 x 31 pixels. (...) (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events)

  100,000 Views!!! I'm Throwing a Party on LUGNET

(URL) I'm having a party. When my (URL) Brickshelf Gallery> hits Views: 100,000+ , I am going to celebrate. So I would like to have a party here on LUGNET to communicate my thanks to each of you and many more who have visited my gallery. Thank You! (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.party, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact