 Announcements / 2922
2921  |  2923
Subject:
Mecha at Brickfest 2005!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 20:32:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Fellow mecha pilots, I am pleased to announce that we will have a room of our
own at Brickfest 2005!

At this time, I'd like to open up the floor to ideas and proposals for
programming, events, and contests.  I'm hoping we can get some discussions or
roundtables going, as well as some demonstrations, lectures, or workshops.  In
addition, due to earlier comments made to me, I plan to showcase some mecha
anime as well as have some mecha videogaming.

I haven't planned table layout yet, but feel free to email me if you have models
you wish to display.  If you can include basic dimensions and a description of
the model, it would be most helpful.  I'd also like to have a table with various
joint/construction techniques showing, so if you have a model that you can
easily expose the joints on or can duplicate such, it would be most appreciated.

Anyone with comments, suggestions, or requests can email me at
mecharoom@aulddragon.com or post here in .mecha.  Let's make this a great year
for mecha!

Jeff Stembel
Mecha Room Coordinator, Brickfest 2005