 Announcements / 2881 (-5)
  New Poll: Did you complete the TLC questionaire?

The suspense was killing me, so I thought I'd provide a way for us all to see if enough people had responded for Brickfest™ to collect the $2,000 promised by TLC. (URL) VOTE HERE> JOHN (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  2005 Mecha Pose Contest

We the curators of .mecha are hosting a mecha pose contest. Wassat? See it here: (URL) long and short of it is this: Take a mecha creation, new or old, and take a new pic of it. Most striking imaginative poses count. Categories are Large, Medium, (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.technic.bionicle) !!

  Lego company survey now on LegoFan.org

The LEGO company would like to understand their consumers better and they need YOUR help! LEGOFan has been working very closely with the LEGO company recently to help develop and promote an online survey that helps them better understand their (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  BrickNebula PodCast

Announcing (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 1: Star Wars & LEGO>. David Lukens & myself have been tossing around the idea of starting a space/LEGO podcast to help us launch the BrickNebula web-site. With the new Star Wars LEGO sets being (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  Two weeks remaining - JLUG Contest

Hello Everyone, Just a reminder...... ONLY TWO WEEKS ...... left to enter the JLUG moc building Contest. The contest ends the end of this month. So far we have 33 entries, with some very outstanding MOCs making a showing. We are looking forward to a (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact