 Announcements / 2836 (-5)
  James H. "Red" Duke, MD vignettes

I have finally got around to posting the vignettes that I made in honor of Dr. James H. "Red" Duke a few years back. These were given to Dr. Duke as a Christmas present from our research team back in 2002. The folder (when moderated): (URL) Favorite (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.town)

  Group of green patrol boats

Hello! I have finished a group of small green patrol boats. They are system-scale, usable for minifigs. More and larger images are in this BrickShelf gallery: (2 URLs) See you around, Chris (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status

It's been a month and a half since the LDraw.org Steering Committee announced the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement. The response has been overwhelming with may positive comments and many old time authors contacting us with their support. We currently (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.general) !!

  Upcoming AFOL Events List

Hi Everybody, Jake has put out a request to compile upcoming AFOL events (big and small). Let's help him out. Please add to the following list so that the end product will be as comprehensive as possible. LEGO®Polluza February 26th, 10 am - 4 pm (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Chicago House of Bricks is Coming!

(2 URLs) Chicago House of Bricks> will be an AFOL event held May 6-8, 2005, in Schaumburg, Illinois (Chicago Suburbs). Fans are invited to display, attend seminars, watch animation, and participate in LEGO gaming. This event will be held as part of (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact