 Announcements / 2831 (-10)
  Happy Year of the Rooster

"And in that very moment, away behind in some courtyard of the City, a cock crowed. Shrill and clear he crowed, recking nothing of wizardry or war, welcoming only the morning that in the sky far above the shadows of death was coming with the dawn." (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  COLTC display at GATS, Feb 12-13th.

COLTC will be displaying coming weekend at the Columbus OH GATS show. We will have a 30 x 25 foot layout, featuring creations big and small, new and old. Several new MOCs' will have their premier at this show, most notable a 10 foot long operating (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  MINI Model No. 50 - Cloud City!

Hello dear fellows! I hereby announce my MINI Star Wars model No. 50! It is another one from the Original Trilogy which I had not designed yet: Cloud City! The images, and of course also the building instructions, are available in the following (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  New Site - JLUG - Contest & Prizes too!

Hello Everyone... I'm totally stoked to announce that the (URL) JLUG> has gone "live" and after a few days of testing, we are starting the "party" with an open contest with prizes. Drop on over, check out it out and start thinking about the MOC you (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca, FTX) !!

  New Lego Club.

Announcing the new Lego Club in BC. Northern BC Lego Club has just been formed in Prince George, BC. Anyone in Northern BC is welcome to come and join in the fun. (URL) Woods. nbclc@_AT_nbclc.com (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  NeutronBot.com ::: Best Site Ever

Some of you may have already seen it, as both Lenny and Roy have posted MOCs linking to it, but here is the official announcement... Presenting (URL) NeutronBot.com> A new website created by six amazingly awesome individuals. We are all outrageously (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish, FTX) !!

  TurtleTronic

Variant weapons and colour schemes for the humble (yet deadly) electric tortoise: (URL) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce)

  rejoining the world

Hi ALL, Long time ago, I used to post under my USA.net account. Unfortunately that free mail address changed to a paying one, making me lose my 4 year old account. HOTMAIL rules , So now I can be back :) In the years that I was ofline from lugnet I (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Announcing: SWELUG 7

To everyone it may concern: SWELUG 7 will be held 4-6 March 2005 in Karlskoga, Sweden. The details will be posted in Swedish in a followup message. International visitors happening by are welcome to contact me for details. Olof Dahlberg (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

  ParLUGment

Working in conjunction with the National Capital Commission, ParLUGment will be participating in the opening weekend of Winterlude. At the north end of the world's longest skating rink, ParLUGment will be displaying a winter theme train layout, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact