 Announcements / 283
  Halloween Lego Design Contest Reminder

Hello All! Well, here we are on the verge of August and the scary movies have begun to be released as the summer sneaks to a close and we creep ever closer to Halloween. Those of you who have seen the Haunting or Blair Witch Project and are in a (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)