 Announcements / 2809
  World's Greatest Train Show:

I have posted my pics from this last weekends exhibit at the World's Greatest Train Show: (URL) you enjoy. -- Don GtwLUG St. Louis (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events)

  Re: World's Greatest Train Show:

(...) awareness. Is this show coming to Michigan? (maybe thats why you posted to michlug?) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.loc.us.mo.spr, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains)