 Announcements / 2803
  NGLTC Festival of Trees wrap up report.

For the forth year in a row the North Georgia LEGO® Train Club (NGLTC) has sponsored a holiday tree at the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta’s (CHOA) Festival of Trees. (6 URLs) The NGLTC tree is decorated with LEGO® ornaments built by patients of (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees wrap up report.

(...) Well done as usual, JT. I look forward each year to seeing your club's participation in this event and seeing you in a monkey suit:-) (URL) JOHN (19 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees wrap up report.

(...) Thanks John, you know I dress up every year just for you :) jt (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees wrap up report.

(...) Looks like you're slowin' down a little bit dere, fella:-) (URL) JOHN (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)