 Announcements / 28
27  |  29
Subject:
Liking Lugnet Better
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 16:47:54 GMT

Thanks for making me a beta 2 tester, Todd. This resource I think will be really
great.

It might not be your intention to replace rtl, yet I do like the fact that
someone oversees things here.

I'm learning to like separate discussion groups. At first, I thought I enjoyed
seeing all flavors of lego in one big pile more than split up, but I thought I'd
liken your organization method to my piece storage method, and so I connected in
a better way.

After you get this running for a bit, you have my permission (like you needed
it) to take some time off with Suz and go somewhere fun for a day: n.b. places
that sell toys don't count :) AucZILLA can go one day without you.

--
From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.

Do what you can, but behave yourself.