 Announcements / 275
  New Minifig

Hello, After scanning the groups, I decided that this would be the best place to post this, but please notify me if I should do it elsewhere.. I have a new minifig up, all criticism is appreciated! (URL) "We all live on Salvatoré's bus..." Majewski (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.announce)