 Announcements / 2746 (-5)
  Military Hover-Vehicle Contest!

(2 URLs) There is too many civilian craft contest here. So, in our insanity, Soren Roberts and I came up with the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest! Entries from any form of space-themed build are accepted, including, but not limited to Retro-style (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.military, FTX) !

  ISD Build record has been broken.

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to announce that NELUG now holds the offical record for fastest time building the Imperial Star Destroyer. 10 NELUG members got together on October 30th to break the German's record of 1hr and 2mins. Kurt Rachdorf, the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events) !!

  BOO!

Happy Halloween from Zemi.net! (URL) It's great to be back. More to come soon. [ j o n ] (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Cybernetic Turtle

Presenting the terrifying robot tortoise (of death): (URL) slow and lumbering. What it lacks in speed it makes up for with its gentle wisdom, long battery life...and unquenchable desire to kill all humans. Enjoy, Pete (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha) !!

  dj disco scene by Jelte (9 years)

Hi, my son Jelte has build a disco scene (including a DJ!) made of bricks he searched last week at Legoworld 2004 in Zwolle. Here you can see the product of this 9-year old super builder: (URL) Please let him know what you think! Best regards, Daan (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact