 Announcements / 2743
  Cybernetic Turtle

Presenting the terrifying robot tortoise (of death): (URL) slow and lumbering. What it lacks in speed it makes up for with its gentle wisdom, long battery life...and unquenchable desire to kill all humans. Enjoy, Pete (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha) !!

  Re: Cybernetic Turtle

(...) I love it. Cute, elegant, evil. A bit like the Blue Peter pet. -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Cybernetic Turtle

(...) I'm lovin' it 2 Pete,...nice work as always...shame magpie didn't have a tortoise. cheers steve (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Cybernetic Turtle

(...) Cheers boys, I've been fiddling with alternate designs this morning...and I've got these moc turtles: (URL) heavily armed Blacktron one, (URL) these ones in CyberCare colours, with groovy see through casing. A bit like a limited edition X-box, (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Cybernetic Turtle

(...) I think it's nice when builders come up with an interesting design and do different versions of it in different color schemes. It gives the viewer more perspectives on the creation. I also really like the transparent disks with the orange and (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Cybernetic Turtle

(...) Anyway, this design is kinda cool. I like the alternative designs. (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)