 Announcements / 2716
    Scibrick display at the Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital —Adrian Drake
   I was invited by some representatives of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation to install a Lego display in the lobby of the Children's Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio. I, of course, jumped at the chance to bring a little happiness to some kids who may not (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

        (canceled) —Rick Hallman

         Re: Scibrick display at the Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital —Adrian Drake
     (...) Well, I decided to keep the call for MOCs only to SciBrick members, in order to keep from getting inundated. I knew it was for a very good cause, so I suspected I would've gotten too much to display had I put out a general call to all of (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space, FTX)

         (canceled) —Fradel D. Gonzales

         (canceled) —Rick Hallman

        Re: Scibrick display at the Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital —Joe Meno
     (...) Very cool presentation! And a 5-month gig...that's just great! And thanks to Adrian for setting this up and Fradel and Nick for sending MOCs to Ohio. Joe Menomeno .space paparazzi! NCLUG SciBrick Financial Officer and now WAMALUG Bookkeeper! (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Scibrick display at the Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital —Felix Greco
   (...) Its about time you did something for someone else you selfish freak. But seriously, thats really cool. I bet the kids wet their pants when they saw that ship-- I almost did but I wear special training underwear. Glad to see SciBrick is working (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space, FTX)