 Announcements / 2716 (-5)
  Scibrick display at the Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital

I was invited by some representatives of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation to install a Lego display in the lobby of the Children's Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio. I, of course, jumped at the chance to bring a little happiness to some kids who may not (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Lego Trivia Game Show Online!

At BrickFest 2004, we had the 1st ever (that we know of) Lego Game Show! I had tons of fun organizing it, but sadly we didn't have nearly enough time, questions, or prizes to accomidate everyone at the event. So I wanted to get it in an online (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

  Announcing: Space Wheels Contest

Hi All, In co-operation with Gil Shaw I am pleased to announce the next big building contest. Get out that bin of unused wheels! You're gonna need 'em for the (URL) (click the banner for more information) The only rule is that your model must use at (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

  rtlToronto Attending 2 Train Shows in the Same Month!

Hello everyone, rtlToronto LEGO Train Club (rtlTLTC) will have a display at the Toronto Hobby Show from November 5 thru 7, 2004 at the International Center, located in Toronto, Ontario. To find general information about the hobby show, see the link (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.trains)

  NWBrickCon 2004 - Moonbase

Hello again, NWBrickCon is having a special theme for the Moonbase: Halloween. That means we're looking for existing modules fitted with Halloween colors, decorations, mini-figs, etc., as well as new modules with a Halloween theme; crypts, costume (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact