 Announcements / 2699
    GtwLUG showing at GATS the 25th & 26th —L. Andrew Reynolds
    The Gateway LEGO Users Group from Saint Louis, MO will be showing this weekend at GATS in Wentzville. Our layout has grown from 8x12 ft. to 10x16 ft. We will have 3 running loops and a larger yard. The show starts at 11:00am and closes at 5:00pm (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)