 Announcements / 2651
  Secret A Bot

Recently I saw an announcement of some bots made with the 4097 designerset. That reminds me of this alternate 4097 bot I made a little while ago.... (URL) Secret A Bot: 'Will you let me do my own story now please!! That you put me in some bad (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Secret A Bot

(...) Nice Bot; It looks like it would be right home with the space hippies (explaining the modest fire from the "flamethower") Good pics as well -NB (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX)