 Announcements / 2651 (-5)
  Secret A Bot

Recently I saw an announcement of some bots made with the 4097 designerset. That reminds me of this alternate 4097 bot I made a little while ago.... (URL) Secret A Bot: 'Will you let me do my own story now please!! That you put me in some bad (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX)

  BrickCast 2004 Live Webcast from Washington DC

Hi folks, Please join us at BrickFest 2004 in Washington DC via live network webcast: (URL) make it to BF this year? Get in a comfy chair, bring a suitable beverage and boot up your PC for our webcast of the opening, keynote and closing sessions. (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !

  July's Winners for LDraw.org's MOTM and SOTM Contests

Congratulations to the winners of the July Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, Jorgen Andersson, SJ Class Rc4 Locomotive> (URL) SOTM, John Haynes, Missle Launce> The voting for the August Model of the Month and Scene of the Month contests (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  G.I. Joe Lego...not just for canuck breakfasts anymore...

Greetings! As announced a couple weeks ago, B.I. Joe now has a new home in it's own digs. Part of the site revamp was to offer a slightly gussied up thumb w/links 'Recruits' gallery for all other revealed or closet Joe builders out there. A couple (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Adventurers Newsgroup Overhaul

The Adventurers newsgroup has been updated with more links to MOC galleries and inspiration. Feel free to look in and post any suggestions you may have. (URL) Adventurers Newsgroup> Thanks. Chris (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact