 Announcements / 2645
2644  |  2646
Subject:
NYCLUG -- NEXT MEETING August 28 or 29 on Staten Island!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 03:21:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Join us!

Due to security concerns we won’t be able to head to our usual spot... so now, Plan B: The next NYCLUG meeting will be at Sid’s house on Staten Island!

Tentative dates are August 28 or 29 (Saturday or Sunday), beginning around noon and ending whenever!

Yes, we’ll have Lego (duh!), and yes, there is a Lego room (double duh!). Refreshments will be served!

Please reply to onedaycnn@aol.com for more details.

long live Lego,

onedaycnn (sid) http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com