 Announcements / 2644
    Announcing “Seven Swords of Glendur” @ BrickFest 2004 —Edward Kohl
   I hereby challenge players to an adventure game, "Seven Swords of Glendur ". "Seven Swords of Glendur " is an adventure game set in modern times where the player is visiting a castle that is open to the public in a controlled setting like Leeds (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Announcing “Seven Swords of Glendur” @ BrickFest 2004 —Magnus Lauglo
   Edward, I'm X-posting this to .gaming as well. VERY impressive castle, you've clearly put a lot of work into both the MOC and the game. If you are having problem scheduleing things this late you could see if anyone was intersted in doing something (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming)