 Announcements / 2641 (-5)
  What You Should Bring to BrickFest

As the time draws closer to BrickFest, the question always arises: What does one bring? This is an open-ended question, but here are some things that should be brought: MOST IMPORTANT 1) Bring yourself. There's nothing like being at BrickFest and (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.games, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Many Star Wars Minis and More!

Hello dear fellows! I want to thank the forums curator for adding my SW Lego site to the links index here, and I hereby want to invite you to take a trip to my site if you are interested. There are many Mini Models, several Minifigs and some (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !

  2nd LSC: Election Results

The second LSC vote has terminated. The 2004-2005 LDraw.org Standards Committee is: Jacob Sparre Andersen Steve Bliss Tore Eriksson Lars Hassing Orion Pobursky There were a total of 16 respondents. -Tim (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  GFLTC at GATS Clearwater this weekend

Hi all, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club will have a layout at the Great American Trains Show (GATS) July 24 and 25, 2004 in Clearwater, Florida. The 24ft X 15ft layout will feature three main lines of trains, a Monorail line, a large yard area, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  New Users Guide: Call for Volunteers

Dear LUGNET Users, One of the main goals of the LUGNET Tranisition Team is to make LUGNET more open and friendly to new members of the community. In that spirit, and full-filling my role as Content Coordinator, I am putting together a team of (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.faq, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact