 Announcements / 2585
    New MOC: The A-Team and B.A.'s Van!!! —Marlon Wuytenburg
   (URL) of my favorite shows growing up was the A-Team, so a while back after buying some extra NBA figure sets I decided to try making a MR. T figure. Once I was finished him, I thought what the heck, I might as well make the rest of the team! Next (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce)