 Announcements / 2544
    New Website/MOCs —Daron Williams
   Hey guys, I just finished a complete remake of my website. The address is the same as before: (URL) think I have found all the bugs, however, there still could be a few. If any of you had problems viewing my robots you should be able to see them (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Website/MOCs —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Wise decision! I had no problem with your new website (except that I don't like much the spawning a new browser window when clicking on thumbnails, but that's a matter of taste...) Congratulations for the SNTP!!! Philo (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)