 Announcements / 2541 (-5)
  LDraw.org Ad-Hoc Organizing Committee - Wrap-Up and Thank You

The LDraw.org Ad-Hoc Organizing Committee (4+1) would like to take the time to publicly wrap up its duties as the provisional authority for LDraw.org with a few words. First, a big thank-you to everyone who helped in the organizing process. We thank (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Steering Committee results

All: The winners of the LDraw Steering Committee Election are (in alphabetical order by last name): Kevin L. Clague Tim Courtney* Chris Dee Larry Pieniazek Orion Pobursky A total of 86 votes were cast. I did not cast a vote in this election. (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org) !!

  BrickFest participants for 2004

I am looking for a participant of BrickFest 2004. I want someone who is a minifig fan and has some promo and rare minifigs that they wish to display. Or even just a fan that wishes to display some figs. I want to donate a cabinet to this effort. I (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.announce)

  2nd Annual Midwest Lego Train Show ........call for participation........

2nd Annual Midwest Lego Train Show NILTC is pleased to announce that we will be holding the 2nd Annual Midwest Lego Train Show in Wheaton, IL December 4-5th. This show was proven to be a great success last year smashing all previous attendance (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Call for Group Train Layout at BrickFest™ 2004

Call for Group Train Layout at BrickFest™ 2004 Once again we would like to extend an invitation to all individuals, LEGO® train clubs or clubs that organize other displays with trains in them to set up a display at BrickFest™. For those of you who (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact