 Announcements / 2537
  Call for Group Train Layout at BrickFest™ 2004

Call for Group Train Layout at BrickFest™ 2004 Once again we would like to extend an invitation to all individuals, LEGO® train clubs or clubs that organize other displays with trains in them to set up a display at BrickFest™. For those of you who (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

  Re: Call for Group Train Layout at BrickFest™ 2004

(...) Do not contact Larry, please contact me James Trobaugh. That dang "clipboard inheritance" gets me again, doh! jt (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)