 Announcements / 2529
  COLTC to display at Dennison, Ohio's TrainFest from July 30 - August 1, 2004

COLTC will have a 30 x 30 foot layout at the Dennison, Ohio Train Festival from July 30 - August 1, 2004. We are still working out the details of the layout, but we have been asked by the TranFest event co-ordinator to bring along Paul Janssen's 4+ (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !!

  Re: COLTC to display at Dennison, Ohio's TrainFest from July 30 - August 1, 2004

(...) We dug up some more info about this show, and want to announce an opportunity for fellow Lugnetters to possibly join displaying!! The event is going to be huge!! It is branded the "largest celebration of railroading in 2004". Having spoken (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.town)