 Announcements / 2523
2522  |  2524
Subject:
New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 03:17:46 GMT

Hi folks! I’ve posted a few new MOCs on my Brickshelf area, mostly those that were displayed at the 500 Festival Kid’s Day in Indianapolis on May 1. It includes my first attempt at a Mecha figure, as well as a space pirate ship, grandstands and a trailer for the speedway section on the layout. You can see more of the layout in the pictures I’ve posted in the Shows folder. Here’s the links for each after moderation: SpacePirate: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=82015 Mecha: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=82014 Speedway: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=82013 Kids Day show: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=748012

John