 Announcements / 2508
  Lego in a government fraud article

I was doing my daily scan of news stories when I came across the following article: "Government Credit Card Abuses Detailed" So I took a read. Lo and behold, in the bottom, look what I found: In another instance $200 of LEGO toy robots were bought (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: Lego in a government fraud article

(...) And only because they didn't do anything work-related with them. If they would really have used them in teaching their engineers that would have been perfectly ok. The full report is at (URL) : "We identified four Lego Mindstorm computer robot (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego in a government fraud article

(...) This story was in the UK Metro newspaper on Thursday 29th as well Tim (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)