 Announcements / 2506 (-5)
  www.malug.hu --- LEGO User Group in Hungary

(URL) Hi there, Akos form the Hungarian LEGO User Group asked my to post his annouce here at lugnet. So here we go: ***...*** We are pleased to announce the formation of MALUG, the de facto LUG for Hungary! Our website can be found here: (URL) Be (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  The GeeBee is Ready. [Image Heavy]

Hey all, I got tired of responding to myself for updates ((URL)), so I'll start a new thread for the good stuff. A bit of a late update, but what can I say? I'm just finishing up :) Pictures: (URL) The front. I like the little engine details; the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  disk failure

The LUGNET production server (still the older server, hosted at Pair Networks) suffered a disk failure today at what appears to be, according to the logs, 11:30am EST. The disk has been replaced, data restored, and we seem to be set back about 8 (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce) !!

  New Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2004 Collection

Dear Ladys, Holly Wood, your favorite fashion designer, proudly presents its new female runway spring/summer collection 2004. (URL) As usual we have put our attention to a clean line, exclusive fabrics, exceptional attention to detail and a subtle (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  BrickParts will be having a new owner

Hi Everyone! Just to let everyone know, BrickParts will soon have a new owner! ;*( Yes, after three and a half years I am selling my business and will be consentrating full time on my career. I want to thank eveyone who has done business with me. (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact